Saturday, January 26, 2008

I'm Too Soft, I guess

I have to say that, I am indeed to soft. Today I'm finally free from the examatiness sickness and I'm glad that it finally ended. I also found out that someone is too innocent for me to be emo with and I'm glad, so...ignore my first post, I really cant put myself to be in this emoness for a long time and I'm glad once again that I can finally be normal, thousands of sorry if I offended u guys with this attitude. Once again, I promise to myself that I will change..change..change..change..

2 comments:

|oveyNa^^ said...

hehe....dun worry christie....everyon e will being emo bcoz of stress...everyone aso will do the same thing as u do...hehe...dun so mind...i htink those frens who knw u aso knw bout u....its ok de....im sure they will 'ti liang'...anyway,its good to see u happy again neh....happy chinese new year n hv fun ya....hehe....


muackzzz...luv u n all ah kor de xiao di desu.....^^

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.