Monday, January 21, 2008

I got Tagged by Sammie.

Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it total of 20 questions.
Then tag to 11 people in your list. List them out at the end of the post.
Link to the one who tag you, then spread it to 11 people.
Let the game go on, return the tag to sender is prohibited.

1. Rainy days or sunny days? why?
- Neither, I used to love both of them when I was small but I think I'm sick of those days.

2. Which colour do you prefer?
- Black and turquoise, altho I dun really like my hair black=D. I used to have turquoise lens and I plan to get back a pair sooner or later.

3. Who would you marry?
- I don't know, someone who I think is ideal enuff for me, but I usually will go the path of 'love at first sight'.

4. What present would you prefer the best?
- Give me my punching bag and unlimited rolls of hand bandages. Ehehe.

5. What are you most afraid of losing.
- Losing myself and my family, I lost quite a number of friends so I am kinda immune to it but I still love my friends.

6. What is the sentence that you wanna say if you are given the chance to speak for the last time.
- You might take away my rights to speak but you will not take away my rights to live.

7. The dumbest thing you had done in your life.
- I attacked my own court in a basketball competition. Bahahaha!!

8. What qualities do you want in your other half?
- "Ngam key" is important, it's hard to tell but I duno how to explain this. The feel will just come when the time is right and I won't know why I fall for my other half.

9. Till now, what is the moment you regret the most?
- I lost 3 chances to confess to the ones I liked before and they got grabbed before I did. I did not at least even try.

10. Which type of person you hate most?
- Person who thinks that they are somehow more 'special' than others. They are proud of 'i dont know what they are proud of themselves' type of people.

11. What is your ambition?
- I wanted to be a scientist before but fuck it. It's over, now I just hope to get a stable job and enjoy my life doing the things I want. But I would like to be a professional baller IF I can do it.

12. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
- Yup,the old me.

13. If you can have a dream to wish to come true, what would it be?
- I am granted the power to reverse time so I can make it all change so my life is not as sucky as now.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Myself, family and my friends.

15. Ever feel like dying in your life for once?
- Yeah sure, I got caught in a mudpool when I was small and it reached my neck. Luckily a passerby pulled me up.

16. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
- I'll try to die in a crazy way. Like jumping off from some high place and just go *splat*

17. Who do you wanna meet at least once before you die?
- Someone told me,before you die, your spirits will emerge from you body and fly away to the other world and you can see it with your eyes. Maybe that?

18. What would you do if you can turn the clock backwards and go back in time?
-I will return to the day where my chance appeared last time. I really miss those days where the crowd cheered for me and my team.

19. What was your dream during childhood?
- To grow up, but when I grow up, I realize that this dream is very disappointing. The older u grow, the more difficulty you have in your living.

20. What would you like to thank God for?
- What for? I never believed in the so-called-god.

i tag :
1. Mr Fuck the World 'Mark'
2. Wei Shioun
3. Carina
4. Meow
5. Sam
6. K2G
7. Steph
8. Damian
9. *to be added*
10. *to be added*
11. *to be added*

I tak tau nak tag siapa la..cincai la siapa nak buat pergi buat je la.

No comments: