Thursday, March 6, 2008

Move on

Week 2 in Sem 3 started, I'm dying trying to understand the matemathics thingie and I'm also dying to re-study for my account test and computer studies. I suck in maths and I can't do anything about it.

Now I only have 1 aim,I must pass this year with 2.0 cgpa which is quite easy. Why 2.0? It's coz according to someone, I can still continue on with my degree if I get 2.0 and I can come back to PJ to resit for the failed subjects, that's a relieve to hear but I told myself, that will be a total waste of time so starting next week, I will lock myself up with books, no more games, no more after-school-shoppings and all those lame stuffs I do to kill my time. I know this is a VERY HARD mission for me to accomplish but I must try, it's too late to back off now, I wont lose, u just wait, mother fucking subjects.

Under my own emo mood, but I dont wanna tell what is it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u cant go if u failed any of ur subject even if u get 2.0 last time i failed 1 subject n i got more den 2.0 also cant.if u wan a confirm answer.go ask ur academic adviser or some officer better